|As soon as possible RSVP:
||Please respond to the invitation (by e-mail to email@example.com)
immediately as confirmation of receipt.
||Let us know as soon as possible whether or not you
||If you accept the invitation please send via e-mail
(firstname.lastname@example.org), as soon
as possible, information on:
||1. Title of your presentation (abstract is due by
the 24th of July).
2. Affiliation (as you want it on your name tag).
3. Audio Visual needs other than OH-projector, pointer, and PC projector.
4. Your citizenship. (If you are a non-US citizen, please see additional
5. Current detailed contact information.
6. Whether you want to join the Tram/High
7. Whether you want to join the Santa Fe
Opera trip (no cancellations please).
8. Whether you want help with other arrangements.
9. Any suggestions you have to help make this workshop a memorable
Foreign National Information Request form due July 1st
If you are a foreign national, you will need to fill out the foreign
national information request form and send it either by e-mail to
Ann Mattsson at email@example.com,
or by fax to Deanna Ceballos at +1-505-284-4520
Hotel Reservations by July 1st
Please make room reservations before July 1st directly with the Wyndham
Albuquerque Hotel at the International Sunport (http://www.wynatabq.com),
phone +1-505-843-7000. Quote the workshop name to get the rate $65 for
a single room. Sandia will reimburse you for this cost for the two nights
of the workshop. The Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel is within walking distance
from the terminal at the airport in Albuquerque [the International Sunport
but if you have luggage you might want to take the complimentary Wyndham
Abstract due July 24th
The abstract (maximum 1 page) of your presentation is due the 24th of
July at the latest. We prefer the abstract to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
in PDF format.